Friday, September 30, 2005

dye dye baddy...

How times walk by so fast
The last time I filled my blog was last month.
Many things happened though.
Like my biggest lost.
Like my biggest missing.
My beloved father has passed away
On a simple bright Sunday morning
In a very cozy bay of Ancol
And he went away in the most beautiful way I ever imagined about death.
It was like God taking him by hands
surrounded by sunbeams there my father flew up
With no pain
While he did his favorite thing, walking along the Ancol bay.
We, the family was shocked but somehow
More than I ever thought, we could take it big heartedly.
As cries came in unwind
There he went…


Sunday morning, brings the dawn in
It’s just a restless feeling by my side
Early dawning, Sunday morning
It’s just the wasted years so close behind
Watch out the worlds behind you
There’s always someone around you who will call
It’s nothing at all

Sunday morning and I’m falling
I’ve got a feeling I don’t want to know
Early dawning, Sunday morning
It’s all the streets you crossed, not so long ago
There’s always someone around you who will call
It’s nothing at all
Sunday morning…


In memoriam of a very patient and teddy bear looked like beloved father
(7August1953 – 4September 2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home