Thursday, August 24, 2006

And the rest of world is going insane…

My friends’ stories:

“I checked out this –model look like- girl’s friendster and you know what, all of her testimonials said that she’s a perfect girl, while last week I found spoiled food in a bowl in her super messy room next to her make-up stall. When I asked about it, she just said “oh I forgot to take it out LAST WEEK””

Shock rate: *****

________________________________________________________________________________________
“My boyfriend’s mother once trapped in a domestic flood in her house that happened because she was too lazy to squeeze off the tap. And instead of taking care of the spilled water, she preferred to stay in bed upstairs.”

Shock rate: *****

________________________________________________________________________________________


“My friend was driving with her sister, then out of nowhere they caught in a clash. Her sisters got so angry, stepped out from the car, walked out behind the car and entering the nearest mall. My friend thought her sister was just standing back in the car, so she also got out from the car, walked in front of it, called a taxi and went home. Meanwhile the car was left alone, with the machine still ran and the key hung there and as for additional shock, inside the car was her laptop, her sister’s laptop, her sister’s communicator and a hand phone.

Yet, they were just lucky bastards that the car was guarded by some nice securities of the building they stopped the car in front of, so they still have the belongings until today.”

Shock rate: *****

________________________________________________________________________________________


“My friend is a model, one night she was invited to an executive club in North Jakarta. She needed to change so she went to the restroom and there she saw a cleaning service girl and the sexiest + most beautiful young lady she ever saw. Her body was in a perfect shape, the skin was like snow, and her face was totally gorgeous.

The lady was talking on her phone and said “darling, you have to buy me whether the Louis Vuitton’s bag or Gucci’s bag…hey! Don’t lie to me, you just won a 7 billion contract and you tell me you cannot afford to buy a 7 million hand bag? Pleaseee…what? Your mother needs your money and you gave all to her? What are you, nuts??? You f*ck me instead of your mom but you gave her the money??? Fine, next time, just f*ck your mom! I don’t care, you enjoyed my body, you pay! You f*ck me, you pay! No, I am not drunk, you assh*le! No, I am not drunk, sh*t! NOOO!!! just ask this cleaning lady (gave the phone to the cleaning service lady), miss, tell him I am not drunk! (the innocent cleaning lady : she’s not drunk). See! I am not drunk, you moron! Next time, you won’t ever get the chance to f*ck me! Sh*t!”

And after she hung up the phone, she smiled so sweetly to my friend and said “boyfriends, they need to be treat that way you know…there’s nothing free, they f*ck us, they pay us, rite? Anyway, what kind of show is taking place now?” while my friend was still stunned and could not answer, the lady stepped out and said “yuk, kita fun dulu ya, bo…”

Shock rate: *****

________________________________________________________________________________________


Maybe we could collect all those kind of stories and build “Really???believe it or not” as a sequel to “Ripley’s believe it or not”.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hum.... definitly the most relieving story i ever read. bikin gue ketawa ampe nangis... hu.... yup, memang lebih baik kita tertawa buat tragedi orang lain. everybody... do believe those stories. it really happen!

12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home